Running the TechFestTM program requires the efforts and participation of volunteers from Miami Valley professional societies, area Colleges and Universities, and other technology and science-related organizations in the Miami Valley.
As one might imagine, delivering TechFestTM to the youth of the Greater Miami Valley Area requires the contribution of volunteer time as well as financial resources to make TechFestTM a success. Please consider committing a portion of your most important resource, your time, to help make TechFestTM 2016 a success. Many hands make light work.
Here are some of the things we need Volunteers to do:
- Program Planning and Event Preparations - Building a program, presentations, exhibitors and demonstrations, special features,
- TechFest Advocate - Bringing information about the TechFest program to school districts, neighborhood and parochial schools, PTO/PTAs and similar school support groups, civic and service clubs, youth groups (Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts, Campfire Girls, 4-H), etc
- Fund Raising and Resource Acquisition - Preparing grant requests, soliciting and acquiring door prizes, acquiring in-kind contributions, marketing TechFest program
- On-Site Preparation and Direct Program Support - Registring students upon arrival, data entry, speaker and presenter support, post event data analysis
- Human Resource Planning - Obtaining or coordinating volunteers to participate in TechFest planning, administration and delivery
To obtain information about volunteering and volunteer registration, call and leave a message at 937-224-8513 or email Office@ASCDAYTON.ORG